The Cunnilingus Chronicles: Showerlude

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
:She wants me deep. She wakes up wet, dripping of a dreaming fantasy of us fornicating on those Satin Sheets. Pussy juices co-mingling with my facial hair, passionate screams as her knees buckle from my penetration.”

Verbal seduction, the thoughts of you digging your nails in my back has me writing this. I’ve thought once or twice about wrapping a fistful of hair around my wrist, grabbing you back as you quiver on my dick. I’m trying to stroke your self esteem if you know what I mean. I’m trying to release every endorphin in your body. I know you sleep naked. Its wet right now, and I want my dick in it. Fantasizing about digging your nails in my back, fresh French manicure scrapping the chocolate skin that covers my spine. I have a hard on thinking about the things I want to do to you. I could preach it for hours, but I rather make this quick. Over and over, and over again.

I want to: Do the things I used to do, the physical, the impossible, the unthinkable. I want to fuck you so good, the eye shadow you wore to the club that night runs down your face from the perspiration of you sweating your hair out...Knowing you got it done recently. I want to arch your over grab your shoulders and fuck you like I hate you. Like a quickie isn’t good enough, I need to get it, hit it, quit it, and repeat it. You better cum on this dick. So much your sheets need to be changed now...not the next day. Then we’lll head to the shower were I’ll wash you up then fuck you again for a half an hour. Suds rolling off you, onto me, dick inside of you, you cumming on me. Dove soap scents and Warm Vanilla Sugar candles on the sink you bought from Bath & Body Works, grabbing the shower curtains because the soap dish too wet for your thigh’s leverage.

Force me to remember all those places that get forgotten in the kisses. Your inner thighs, the back of your kneecaps, between your index and thumb. All of the above. I want to kiss places that hair don’t grow. I want to kiss places that if you could reach them with your eyes, you’d see why I’m in love with them. Your lower back, the back of your neck, I want to suck them, lick them, taste them, I want to roll you up in a blanket and fuck you until you air dry. These are the thousands of thoughts that might go on in my mind.

I just wonder if you know that I’m still thinking of things to do, wondering if you’re ready to attempt them, because I have a bucket list bullet-ed with quite a few, that can only be done by you. This list isn’t for the Satin Sheets, this is for the counter, the shower, the wall, the floor, the edge of the bed. These are the Chronicles of Cunnilingus and I’m attempting to give you some head.

0 comments: