Glad I'm Grown.

Thursday, June 17, 2010
A lot of women have come in and out my life. Not many I cared for, some that were strictly sexual, and then, theres "those bitches". Now granted, I aint talked or blogged about many in the past two months, just because, I was evaluating... these bitches. I only call them "these bitches" because theres so many of them, its quite easy to take the pricetag of a woman off of them, and label them this. Lately theres been a few. Mainly because they see me happy. Which is cool. I've come to terms that you "get what you pay for".

Now since August, I've blogged less mainly because I been content with my own shit. I've fucked less, talked shit less, and as a result, less drama has ensued. I told myself by December 1st, all drama would cease. It's June 15th, and only one issue remained. Bitches. I say this laughing because I used to be a bad guy. I think Summer of 2009 was my worst year ever living. I fucked just for the sake of fucking. Flirted with the idea of never getting caught. And most times, I didn't. But that shit gets old. Time to settle down have my own.

All my boys have their girlfriends. And all my female friends have they dudes. They lined them up perfectly, right before Black Friday. Unique. I'm proud of them. Cool.

My inspiration to blog again came from many places I guess. People have been like "Greg, why you been slacking". Well quite frankly my life aitn for the pen and pad anymore. Trying to settle down, get shit correct. Trying to have one woman I sleep with on the regular. Maybe create a kid or something as much as I be speaking of how I'm tired of being a bachelor and shit.

But then things dawn on me:

  1. I know a lot of women who lie. I've had a woman lie to me about dreaming of fucking another man. Then lied about hanging with a dude she used to fuck. Like come on. I can lie a WHOLE lot better and more consistently than you sweetheart. Would you LIKE to play this game of Tit-for-tat? Or just be real about yours? Exactly.
  2. I know a lot of friends should be associates. Simply, many of yall aint shit. And real recgonize real. You're looking real unfamiliar right now.
  3. My Phone's silent feature is great: Fuck your message. Ill get to it when life bores me and I pull my phone out my pocket.

But forreal though. Let me stop slandering women. I know y'all read my blogs like "damn hes always going through it". I do be. Regardless of the age. 30 year old. 26 year old. 19 year old. 24 year old. Women are the same. Men are too but I dont swing that way. So focus on the sex with the vaginal region.

Sometimes that "Its not the way it has to go, its just what I prefer" hits close to home. Some things simply go better my way. You dont have to agree. I lead a simple life but people seems to be prone to drama and controversy. Must be nice. Not my twist.

0 comments: