People Do It Everyday, I Can Change Too...

Sunday, October 10, 2010
It's like a constant cycle trying to blog. To live and write about it. Sometimess we try to live these extraordinary lifestyles in order to understand exactly what there is to life. I've done it. Now before you start, none of my blogs are trumped up. Nothing has been fabricated. I just feel the pressure that comes with taking my actions and putting them into words. I'm trying to become a better man, a better person, and in essence...just better at writing my own name in the sand. Sometimes I feel I'm too close to shore than when I write, I have to continue to write over and over, because it's been washed away by the oncoming waves. I have to move back slightly in order to not get wet in a sense.

As I sit here, listening to my Lupe cd. I try to understand..where life went. And honestly, it's been liven vicariously through the interweb. The social networks have given me plenty of people to consider friends and associates. Things to do, and people who even read my life. But its time for me to live it. Now sure...I'll write. I have to be able to actually REMEMBER the things that will happen, but I want to make it to 25 completely different from the way I reached 21. Without the use of http:// in front of everything else. If that makes sense. I read so many blogs, so many stories and columns by people who are older than myself and I dont want to "live in the past", persay, but I want to be able to say "I did that", and not "I'm going to do that". Can't learn from a life lesson by repeating the cycle in a sense.

That being said, for a while a lot of my blogs are going to be drafts, just like my mind frame. I'm always changing my views, my minds, my clothes. So I have to get things right, get my life into perspective. Put the pieces together in order to have the puzzle layed out for you all. I'm hoping the majority of you keep contact, because I'll try. I'm doing better with consistency. [trying..]. Feels good to say that I've matured. And still growing. When you see me, I'll be a new man [lord willing]. Just pray for me, and I'll do the same for you. Keep your heart, lose the hate, and like Wayne said: Love,Live,Life. Proceed. Progress.

I'll see you soon. ;-)

0 comments: