You Think You Know, but Have No Idea.

Saturday, October 9, 2010
  1. I have zero tattoo’s, nada, not a zip and don’t want any either.
  2. My longest relationship: I tell people she did nothing wrong, even though she technically cheated. I'm not bitter. I did my dirt.
  3. I'm a writer, I blog almost daily, but I rarely ever post them. I honestly have a notepad stuck on my homescreen of my phone just for note jotting.
  4. I have the worst reputation of being a flirt. Publically. Sad part is I don't really care. I'm just a man.
  5. I have a bad habit of texting yet never calling. However when I do, I've taken a liking to you. So enjoy it.
  6. I only had 6 “girl friend’s” my whole life. I don’t know what to call the rest of them.
  7. Growing up I always thought my mother and father would be together forever, only to find out I was terribly mistaken.
  8. My great grandmother was buried two days before I was born, so pretty much I am looked at in her spirit.
  9. I used to be a regular ass person. I still am, but honestly: Many of the people I used to really rock with in grade school I dont speak to, and the ones I didn't speak to speak more. Chivalry, right?
  10. I would sell my soul to have a incredible singing voice
  11. I quote songs and movies in real life conversations and 9 out of 10 people never catch on
  12. I’ve had insomnia on and off my whole life. I refuse to take the medicine because there is a fine line of ingredients of what can put you to sleep, can put you to death but a person’s company and a ice cold room has always helped knock me right out
  13. I don’t like having strings attached to many things in life but when I commit myself to something. I’m in it to win it… but if I lose then I’m depressed as shit.
  14. I haven't cried in years. I'm not heartless, I just never had much to really "feel" about.
  15. After typing all of these 14 “interesting facts” about me. You still don’t know a third of the man.

0 comments: