It IS tricking if you gotta wine and dine them...Part ONE.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Okay... My Status is this:

'Why do females get offended when you tell them you just wanna bust a nut? I'm not going to send you flowers & wine and dine you. You wanna nut just like me slim'

Let me elaborate without offending females, or making it seem like that's all I care about. (Fellas, sit back before y'all eem comment).

First off.. Its not putting down any female. Any female that's content with herself, or her character (if she's single..I'll elaborate on that later)... Shouldn't be offended if a dude comes outright and says 'look... I like you.. Your cool, but I'm digging you sexually, and I want to make a connection with you on that level'. Reason why she shouldn't be offended (in my opinion).. Is because... (Talking to you females)....

How many of you women have gone on dates with a bunch of lame ass niggas that will take you to Chic Fil A, to a movie THEY wanna see... Then give you vibes all night, trying to kiss up on you. Only catch is...your feeling this dude too...but nobody making the first move? Fuck that. I done added this shit up.

Since May 19th 2008...I've spent 841.92 on dates, dinners, and courting. Some of them were potential girlfriends, some were honestly just females that were cute and wanted to be outside seen, then there's some that I was just like 'I want to fuck, and see where it goes from there'.

Offensive as that sounds. I'm a grown ass man. I used to do that cupid's arrow writing love letters, calling women telling them I adore them shit. But nah. I'm single, and you can only do one of four things for me.

-Be my woman
- Befriend me
- Be fucking me
-Be in the fucking way.


I'm just pulling the weeds out around the roses. But why keep 40 women around that won't amount to shit? I sent and receive 307 text messages on AVERAGE a day. Not one has been platonic, off some 'Greg, let's be friends, or Greg let's get together' tip. Its always about sex... Seeing them..or something of that nature.

So I figure fuck... Why lie to the masses. My mans texts these chicks on a regular just like I do... And we came to the conclusion of one thing... If your not worthy of a phone call at least twice a week...there's a problem. Either you wack as shit... Or your irrelevant. That goes for me too. I KNOW who fucks with me and who don't. And to be blatently honest...half the people I know and associate with wouldn't eem fuck with me if I wasn't entertaining their work day.

...So back to it. Ladies... Agre or disagree. If I'm feeling you..impursuing you. If uou get mad cause a dude comes flat out and tells you he's trying to fuck you... There's a problem. I'll let these fugazi ass dudes go and preach to your choir. As the voice for many... Especially if your on facebook. If your out here half naked showing all your tattoos, and assets... What in the fuck makes you think I'm going to invite you into my mama household. Would you take me to your father knowing I was out online with my dick posted as my profile photo? Exactly.


So before everybody gets in their feelings...(Females...) talking about they rather be wined and dined..I need to know. You rather get your pussy PAID for (him taking you out in order to get the poosie)...or letting chemistry take hold, you two like each other, digging in other, and you take it from there?

I know the people that DO respond in a negative 'Beyonce-ish' manner are the ones that probably fell for a dude.. Slipped up and fucked him and ended up falling in love when it was nothing but a meer booty call. Don't be on your 'Deliver Us from Eva' shit sweetheart. Even I have been used sexually. It's life. Meanwhile don't let the 'sex' aspect cloud your conscious and have you saying redundant statements like...

'U best believe a nigga is gonna wine and dine me and i aint talkin no one nite shit im talkin a whole lot of times n before u can ever think about even sniffin it!!'

Translation: 'You can't have it cause I WANT you to have it...but you can buy it'


I just want to see who is going to reach out from the same branch. That's all....

I'm wating for a response. Dont jump down my throat. If you dont like the opinion.. Come civilized. Dont reach out one sided opinions... preaching about how you were mistreated in the past. We dont care.

*gospel music* "We fall downnn.. but we get UPPPPP"

0 comments: