He don't need 'em, so he treats 'em like he treats 'em

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
...Better them than me, she don’t agree with em’.

Now I’ve been really trying to be consistent, or somewhat consistent with this blog again. Three blogs in a week is a good thing. Could speak on plenty but I dont. I try to just keep shit simple and personal, but sometimes the thoguht that someone might view it may be a good thing. So lets converse. Well...I will. You ever felt like you’ve fucked up so much when it comes to life, that its like you have a “Karma” halo. Now mind you...the ex of three years, family still reference her every once in a while. Why, is beyond me. I’ll love her even after I die, but some things just don’t work out. That being said I go into every situation with “the next girl” like so: Head first.

I’ve faulted plenty of times trying that laid back shit only to either get bored...or simply get played. Yes, I’ve been played before. Shit happens. Spanish fly who would fuck me but bunned the regular in the face dude. The interim. Shit, even...the name unspoken. But lets move forward before I get off subject. I might have a guilty conscience, but I’ve been guilty of being right before. Now theres this. Like I know somethings up. They wont speak on it, I wont ever know, but I know theres a third party. I can’t knock it, females do that. Keep a backup in case something goes wrong. Now...me being the old me...I’d probably be like “fuck it, I’ll go and get my own side piece”. But really..how many times have I done that and blogged about it? Sometimes...you just want what you want, even if what they want might take more.

Do I become the old Greg? Probably not. I have a heart again, and if I result to the old me...it wont end good. It never does, 1730 phone contacts later. I used to get around. So...Maybe..

next blog.

0 comments: