Until I Get...There: My Ode To Jozen

Thursday, August 26, 2010
Now mind you, I'm not good with attempting to try to SOUND like a perfectionist, nor am I an asskisser, but I like to give credit where it's due. In the past year or so, I've followed one person, one blog daily. It's driven me to write more, yet give slight insight on my life. At 23, I haven't done much of what he's done, but I just wanted to shine light on Jozen. "Until I Get Married" has pretty much been my Bible for the better part of 2010 and the end of 2009. When I was going through trials and tribulations with women, I knew...he had been there, done that. Almost to the point he perfected my flaws.

Its good to know when you have someone older that you can look to for insight. So some of his blogs I've gone and tried to put my own insight into because of a similar situation. It's not a "Tucker Max" situation where the blogs had been ripped off and sold as someone elses. His stories are his, mine are simply mine. I could brush up on a spell check or two sometimes, but this is as real as it gets for me.

So Jozen, this is to you man, I appreciate you for being My "Michael Jordan", the guy I strive to be, but probably won't ever get there. Hopefully one day I meet you, and just thought you should know that.

- Greg

0 comments: