Slow Jam Playlist Part One.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just a Playlist I've put together of a few of my Favorite Slow Jams for them intimate nights. [For those of y'all that have somebody]. This SHOULDNT be used on a one night stand. It will NOT have the same effect. Trust me. NO particular order. Even if you shuffle it.. It'll be good.



Maxwell- A Womans Work
112- Sweet Love
Usher- Can You Help Me
BLuelight- Sex is On My Mind
Boyz II Men- Ill Make Love To You
R. Kelly- Imagine That
Prince- Adore
Sada- Cherish
Tyrese- On Top of Me
Keith Sweat- Im Not Ready
Alicia Keys- Butterflies
Scarface- Fuck Faces
504 Boyz- I Can Tell
LSG- My Body
Jodeci- Freek'n You
Jeremih- Birthday Sex
Ne-yo- Say it
R. Kelly- Greatest Sex
Maxwell- Til The Cops Come Knocking
Dream- Sweat it Out
Destiny's Child- T Shirt
Toni Braxton- Spanish Guitar
Luther Vandross- If This World Were Mine
BabyFace- This is For The Cool
Tony Toni Tone- It Never Rains [In Southern California]
Carl Thomas- Thought You Should Know
D'Angelo- Higher
Erykah Badu- Rimshot
Jill Scott- Crown Royal
TLC- Red Light Special
Amel Larrieux- For Real
T-Pain- Blow Ya Mind
Ludacris Feat. Rapheal Saadiq- Splash Waterfalls [Acoustic]
Maxwell- Submerge
Silk- Silktime
Dru Hill- Beauty
Kem- I Can't Stop Loving You

The Roots- You Got Me

Musiq- Love

SWV- Rain

R. Kelly- Baby, Baby, Baby

Zapp & Roger- I wanna Be Your Man
Hi-Five: I like The Way [The Kissing Game]
Kevon Edmonds- 24/7

Robin THicke- U Center Me

Lionel Richie- Hello [Old heads]

Playa- Cheers To You

Art Of Noise- Moments in Love
Jamie Foxx- Weekend Lover

Jamie Foxx- Can I Take You Home

Jamie Foxx- Do What it Do

Bobby Brown- Rock Wit'cha

Immature- Please Don't Go

Bobby Valentino- Boyshorts

Lloyd- Streetlove

Jahiem- Straight Fucking

Usher- Nice & Slow [The LIVE one]

Mary J. Blige- Slow Down

Xscape- My Little Secret

0 comments: