Alphabet Bitches. "T is for Tara, too much mascara. Tone down on the blush like you tryna scare us..."

Monday, March 2, 2009

[This just me pretty much venting, feel free to scan through it if you dont get the "laughs" you normally get. I'm not looking for an audience.]


I've been slacking on my blogging. Been letting pussy and personal problems blur my vision. But I swear...I've changed my contacts....



Knew a good girl, but she aint used to good men. Must be something in the water, but I dont drink from the tap. So label me different. I am. Thats all I'll say about that. Can't even say time was wasted because I learned one lesson...




When you treat somebody like they aint shit, they like it because they see a dilemma in someone who shows them different.




I'm actually considering moving. I had an offer to move to Arizona, but I have history there with a female, and it seems the situation with her and I has changed after January. Pretty much she's living her life, I'm living mine. And shes older than me. Nothing I bring to the table but inexperience. Speaking of inexperience, its funny, I was talking to a friend of mine, who just also happened to be older, and she put it to me like "dont even talk to her if you cant marry her." Short words, but shit, its words of wisdom. Especially since shes five years older than myself. [do the math, she may be you. But she knows who she is].


Random, but.. dont you hate when people say shit that is relative to "Its all apart of a bigger picture?". Show me the whole image the first time. People who decide to give up portions of themselfs always are in need of feeling a void. I have a female friend of mine pretty much going through the same shit as myself, consistently dealing with the uncapable opposing gender. And her analysis of it is "Its all apart of a bigger picture". My vision is clear. Now, she may wear contacts, but aint shit I cant deciper in a 8x10 that I cant see the same in wallet size. Basically saying shit is all the same, people just try to go and make it seem different. Me personally, feel like I give people entirely too much credit. lol, I laugh as I type this, because I know a particular person who lives in the same town as me, always vouching for my time, then never capitalizing. Yet, soon as she sees another female talking on my social networking walls or something [Facebook], she's quick to "hey Greg, how you been? We should hook up".


No Remorse.


Other words, I've decided I'm not going to hate on Beyonce anymore. And I also wont talk shit about Lil' Wayne, or any other people that make more income as me. That doesn't save you if you are in my tax bracket. At all.


Beyonce- Granted, I used to "like" her. Mainly because I seen her in the Bills Bills Bills video, and she had braids. Red women with blonde in their braids is just something I've been attracted to. Now, since 98', shes switched her characteristics more than once, half of that being because of Sasha Fierce, Jay-Z, and the Pink Panther movie flopping. But I was watching "Carmen" last night, and realized that I cannot deny talent. She has it. As far as the Blu Cantrell man bashing, Divas hustling in spandex while dancing in warehouses, you can miss me with that. Sorry.


Lil' Wayne- Whew. I sat at work on the snow day yesterday and listened to NOTHING but this dude. Came to this conclusion, he pretty much gets pussy. And possibly a lot of it. I was reading on MediaTakeout about him getting back with Nivea, again. And regardless of y'all saying the word "swag", dudes charisma must have a lingering effect on these chicks. Superhead, Trina, Nivea, and that asian joint he knocked up.. I cant say much about his pussy selection. Almost want to do a "Trading Places" with this dude, where I just go around for the rest of the year living his life.


I was listening to this song on one of the mixtapes, where one of his entourage explained how a groupie walked up on him, and said how much she wanted to touch Wayne's dreads, and how she'd suck his dick if he could get Wayne to let him touch them. Needless to say, she touched his dreads.


Moral of this story is: All women, regardless fat skinny, cute, Creole, retarded or unemployed, can be swindled into doing anything with enough effort. Wayne, I commend you.


Now I'm going to go change my Twitter status to an infamous nasty Lil' Wayne quote.


Fin.


0 comments: