Pleasure P: The Introduction of Marcus Cooper [Coming 5/5/09]

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An album I've been anticipation since he defected from Pretty Ricky. Most of y'all will be like "he made Pretty Ricky", and i wouldnt argue with you at all. Remember how Chauncey from Blackstreet could sing, and was the only one that stood out? Or the twins from Jadgged Edge? The ones whos voice you could hear over everybody elses? Thats how I feel about Pleasure P. At fuck when I hear him on Plies "Get you wet" joint.. I was like "okay..cool, whatever". Granted when I downloaded it, it said "Pretty Ricky"... however I didnt hear the rest of them screaming, or hear Baby Blu screaming "WHOAAAAAA" at the end of all the tracks, so I knew it wouldnt be long before I heard dude go single. Then... the "Shawty" remix with Trey Songz... CRANKED it. [No Soulja Boy]


I digress. This is one of Greg's "albums to look for in 09"

0 comments: