"Oh nah.. See... They just my 'play brother/sister"... right 9.11

Thursday, September 11, 2008
First off... Check your boy.. Pee Wee's Adventures went off the air for a reason... Ban him. Ban him.



Lls. Funny shit. I was talking to Amanda about this last night, figured this would be the blog today. It’s like a pet peeve I have. Granted I have a nice looking group of friends, but I do not claim many to be 'play' anything. So we start speaking about how everybody has a "play brother/sister", and that they can't differentiate a 'sibling' and a 'friend' anymore. Sure...you may say 'oh yeah we known each other to me, he's' like a brother to me'....fuck that. Fuck you think you fooling.

I've had countless play sisters. Bitch aint give me no Christmas or birthday presents. Sound like she played the shit out of me. All that 'Play' shit is an excuse. Let me elaborate what 'play siblings' are. Its only three things it could be...


- A person of the opposite sex you weren't feeling that either: makes you laugh, good to hang with, tried to talk to you too son.
Or...
- A person who you USED to talk to, yet you can't rid them out of your lifestyle.

That's it. Aint no fancy punch lines. You weren't supposed to laugh.

Scenario: had a girl I was talking to heavy tell me... 'Oh I'mma call you back, my play brother spend the night'.



Cool...normally I don't care...but the fact that she called ME...spooked it. It’s almost like she was tossing the shit in my face. Not a problem. Cut the cunt off. 'Unforgivable'. I have NO intention of being any females play anything. The only things I play with are pussy, Xbox, and give or take, couple other things. Needless to say... Cut that play brother out. Call them a close friend....end of discussion.

As far as you niggas. I've got some startling news. Not all women cum from fucking. YES! Shocked the shit out of me too. So you gotta start doing tricks on they ass. Girl told me 'oh I don't cum, like ever'....that's one boring ass life. Me not nutting is like no good. I HAVE to have it everyday. Aint none of that celibacy shit. Fuck I look like depriving my fuckstick from taking a dive in the ocean of stroking? Girl I know was like 'I aint had sex in almost two years'....hahhhhhhn? (Say it in the lil wayne 'Mrs. Officer voice)...


Going two years without the hunch though? How do y'all do it. I can't do it at. Let me tell you how I look at sex. Cause the shit is rather turning me on right now. Might have to take off work early... But, basically sex to me is like some a museum of orgasmic paintings. (That sounded good as shit...quote that). But you ever gone to an art museum or seen a photo somewhere... The photo looked like a three year old tossed paint at it and smeared it....but that shit is worth millions? That's how I see it. My dick is the paintbrush, and the art board is of court....the thing underneath her abdomen. And I have been practicing Picasso for a while. Sometimes... I can sketch a photo REAL quick.. Then sometimes...that masterpiece might take me a couple hours. (Let that marinate, I'm dropping scripture here)...

You can tell who's had some cutty lately though. Just look at the white girl in your classroom or work today. You wonder why she's all jumpy, and waving, saying hello to homeless people, petting random animals? Yes... Somebody tore her little peephole out the frame. (Need me a white woman. All inquiries...greaye@aim.com).

-Random- what the fuck is lil Wayne saying on 'misunderstood? This nigga just said...
It doesn't make you a good person to criticize before you improvise'...'Doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but the characteristics fall heavily in the baddest way'....tell y'all boy to please take the piercings out his head, and let that bullshit leak out the holes.

Other topics... I'm on the bus this morning... See a girl from the back. Bad as shit. White two piece suit, with an ass. I'm sitting here looking with the stumped face like 'I know she farts stink' (something I say when I see a female with a phat ass. It’s true. Y'all donkey butt ladies butts be smelling like shit rubbing on sandpaper.) But basically I'm over here grabbing at myself like damn....all I need is a long island, 30 minutes, and a bottle of water. So I'm curious to see her face....and she turns around. Mannnnnnnnnn when I tell you she was ugly, I mean it. Her face looked like shrek put a semester of school books in a pillowcase and slapped herself with it,

I'm sorry...my standards too damn high for me... I will write more when I get some time in my day... The white people have me ripping and running at work today. I love them for making my paycheck that much easier to get (sarcasm). Got a MEAN craving for Chipotle today for some reason…


Reggie Bush.. your a lucky nigger. I'd fuck her with a condom with punctured holes...



Ski season coming up soon too... Anybody coming with me? The air up there... yes.

0 comments: