The Best Relationship Advice for any man.

Friday, January 23, 2009
Let go of any rational logic when arguing with a woman. It's a lose lose situation for the man.

I had a conversation with my friend last night (at the time im still writing), and its going on 48 minutes. I have timed the total minutes I've had a reply for everything shes said... and I've only talked for 5 minutes. And she said something that I can agree on, that

Also, woman don't know what they want, so it's best for the man to just not give a fuck. Keep your emotions on neutral ground. Please dont give a shit about the big shit. Focus on the small shit. Notice that she brushed her teeth this morning. Remember the first date what she wore. But stop trying to remember dumb shit like her ex boyfriends names, and her childhood memories. None of that shit matters. Real talk. One thing you need to remember is this. Women deal with emotions men deal with reality. If you have a penis.. you are wrong. Point blank period. So when your arguing with them...you are right no matter how much you know you are right it doesnt matter when arguing with them. So agree. Just say "yes baby", and shut that shit up. Stop arguing with them.

Now dont get me wrong. Communication is definitely key.

However, females are fucking confused and see things mostly one way: their way. It can only go on for so long until us guys tune them out and let them just win the battle.(cause we damn sure win the war).


This is it. Aint no punch lines.

Females.. your entitled to hate this post. its the truth. It hurts. Greg still loves you.

3 comments:

  • Fashion Citizen

    I dig this...I don't argue myself, it's futile as you've so eloquently stated. Good one.

  • lmfaooo! sooo tru. 99.9% of it. because some girls don't givafuk either. I agree to errthing cuz I don't feel like arguing. but I'm a bilesbian so its ok for me hahaha

  • Unknown

    THANK Y0U F0R BEiNG BRUTALLY H0NEST

    i'MMA HANDLE THE SiTUATi0N
    JUST LiKE Y0U NiGGAS D0 iT...

    THANKS F0R THE HEADS UP ")

    GREAATTTT P0ST !